Piio automatically generates real-time responsive images for your website visitors and delivers them at maximum speed. (lazy loading feature included)
* Extremely easy setup like any other lazy loading library
* No need to change storage
* No need to use URL parameters
* No maintenance after integration
Crunch is a free, open source macOS GUI application that is built on pngquant and zopflipng PNG image optimization. It uses a lossy approach to PNG image optimization. The tool is available through Homebrew as a native macOS application.
`$ brew cask install crunch`
Image examples + compression ratio analysis available on the Github repository README.
Crunch is a free, open source application for PNG image optimization.
The v2.0 release includes:
- New command line executable support for use on any *nix machine
- Parallel image processing support
Thanks to the Product Hunters who made recommendations in the v1.0 announcement threads that led to these improvements!