Netflix Party will cut down the distance between you and your friends. Nobody is in town and you feel lonely, this is not an issue anymore! You can still watch a movie together and have a group chat with the Chrome extension Netflix Party. It allows you to remotely watch, synchronize the movie and chat.Get It
- Hyperbeam is a shared browsing site that lets you surf the web and watch TV shows and movies together with the people you care about while apart. Free to use (with optional Premium). No download necessary.Get It
- Acquired by Twitter in 2020. Goodbye loneliness. With Squad for desktop web, you can watch your favorite streaming services in a 9 person room - voice, video & chat included. No extension or install. Search and watch YouTube, TikTok and movies together.Get It
- Watch YouTube & Twitch videos with people onlineGet It
- Giggl is a new way to browse the web online with friends or teams in real time using virtual browsers. It’s perfect for watching movies, doing research, interacting with your favorite creators and much more, all in complete privacy and security.Get It
- Hangout and watch videos with friends. New from tumblr.Get It
On we:fm you listen to music together, at the same time, with friends. Connect your Spotify account, find your friends, and listen. While listening together in the same station, you can chat, save songs and more!
It’s cool to listen together: knowing the others in the stations are listening to the exact same part of the song.Get It
I'm excited to use this and see how much traction it gets.
- A Spotify playlist mixing Facebook Messenger botGet It
- Listen to music live together with your friends in Spotify.Get It
- Stream your favorite music live with friends 🎶Get It
- The feature called Co-Watching allows users in direct-message conversations to check out saved, liked and suggested photos and videos together while video chatting with friends on Instagram.Get It
- Listen to music in real-time with anyoneGet It
- HMU is building a digital living room! They're creating a group video chat platform that lets you and your best friends interact & watch content together. Easily watch gaming content from Twitch, Mixer & Youtube all in one place with friendsGet It
- WWDC Together is a free place to watch and hangout during WWDC. We can now view upcoming and previous sessions via modern playback, with a chatroom for each session. Hope this provides a similar WWDC vibe.Get It
- Watch local videos, images and files together in real time through the browser.Get It
- •Free optionsKoi Watch is a website for friends and family to watch videos in sync. Bring your own videos from Google Drive, or use a link from popular sites like YouTube, Vimeo, Soundcloud and more. Use audio, video or text chat while you watch together!Get It
Facebook has officially launched a new feature called Watch Party that will let users simultaneously watch Facebook videos together. Their streams will be synced so they can comment and react while the host adds videos to the watch queue and controls playback.Get It
The video app that's changing the way You watch online!
Never miss a video, You love watching videos online - Let the app find them for you in your chosen interests and A.I. recommendations.
We are in Version 2.0 "Soft Launch" and gathering feedback and early adopters.Get It
Stable app works just fine I'm looking forward to more
features in the future.
- Laugh, talk, and cheer with friends while watching Netflix, YouTube, ESPN, and 20+ other channels and video services, like you're on a big couch together🍿. Hearo is Multiplayer TV: simply amazing full screen, HD-quality watch parties for phone and PC. 📺🥳Get It
- •FreeDecide what to watch by starting a movie finding session. Set your preferences and find movies together, faster.Get It