Refined Twitter improves the Twitter experience by removing cruft and adding useful features.
Available for Chrome, Firefox, Opera.
Some of the best features are: Embedding linked Instagram photos directly in the tweet, syntax highlighting of code blocks, auto-loads new tweets in the stream if you're scrolled to the top, removes promoted tweets.
Tweetbot also has all the features you’d expect in a full-featured Twitter client like lists and direct messages, and others you wouldn’t like the new stats view, a night theme for low-light reading, and much more.
What's new in Tweetbot 5:
- GIF support in compose view (Powered by Giphy).
- Redesigned profiles.
- Redesigned tweet status details.
- New iconography and app icon.
- Optimized dark theme for OLED displays.
- Support for haptic feedback.
- Auto video playback in the timeline (which can be disabled in the settings).
Your new Twitter app.
Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, and with flitter we absolutely believe that. The way in which you browse your timeline and interact with tweets should never be an afterthought, it should look stunning. And it does.
You can go from light to dark as effortlessly as tapping an on-screen button. You can change accent hues to match any outfit, and pictures don't have to be small and tucked away. They can be big and bold. It's the same old Twitter, but with a fresh new coat of paint.
- A gorgeous timeline that can be tweaked to look how you want
- Tweet detail with threaded replies
- Long-hold tweets for quick actions
- Tap the navigation bar for a jump bar to quickly access lists and bookmarked users
- Long-hold the navigation bar for a quick theme switcher
- Local and global trends
- Bookmark users for quick access
- Mentions with graphed history
- New tweet section with an intuitive keyboard drawer
- Keyboard haptics
- Search local and global tweets
- Search users
- Edit tweets
- Translate tweets
- Change theme hues
- Dark mode and OLED dark mode
- Change image layout and positions
- Pinch the screen to tweet a screenshot
- Move tweet button around to a place that suits you
- View users' mentions and liked tweets
- Extensive tweet actions
- Extensive profile actions
- Swipe through recent images
- Biometric locks for the app and app sections
- Multiple user accounts
- More settings than you know what to do with
- Dynamically change the app icon
- Sounds and haptics
- 3D Touch Peek and Pop
- 3D Touch quick actions
- Today Widget
- Share Extension
- iMessage sticker pack
- Siri support
Edit any of your old tweets by clicking Edit.
🚨 Note: You will lose any favorites and retweets if you replace it with your edit! 🚨
Covfefe also delays your tweets for 15 seconds allowing you to undo and edit them before they're seen.
To get started, connect your Twitter account by clicking Covfefe in your toolbar.
Tweet Tray is a small application which allows you to tweet from your desktop taskbar or menubar, without any distractions.
- Windows 10, macOS, Ubuntu
- Custom Profile Color
- Night Mode
- Launch at System Start
- Images / GIF Support
- 8 Languages
- Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + Alt + T Shortcut
Core technology consists of Electron, React, Redux and Styled Components. This project is 100% open source, anyone can contribute.
Twitterrific 5 is re-imagined from the ground up to be the Mac's most friendly, powerful and modern Twitter client. Twitterrific makes Twitter fun.
No interactions, no Moments, no ads, no trends, think of Readme as a media-rich RSS feed for your Twitter feed.
Want to dip into your feed, but not get involved in any threads? Take a glance through Readme.
Take back your timeline.