Top alternatives for Authentiq
- 7 reviews•FreeMojoAuth is the safest passwordless authentication solution that enables your users to login seamlessly with an email OTP or magic link or WebAuthn, which in turn provides stronger security to your business. The app is free to use, get started at mojoauth.com.
- 3 reviews•FreeWant to replace annoying SMS 2FA codes? We verify your users by the way they type 4 words. This improves UX significantly and reduces costs by an order of magnitude. Btw: you can get the solution free of charge for a limited time. Check the website for more.
- We offer simple email and password auth and also manage session tokens in the most secure way possible. We're free, built for and by developers (who have had to struggle with auth several times in the past). Our solution is modular and easy to implement.
- Auth0 Marketplace makes it easy for developers to find and install the integrations they need to solve identity. Don't worry about writing custom code or trusting a random repo. Just find the integration you need, install and configure it, you're good to go 👍
- •Free optionsPropelAuth hosts and manages your authentication.
Features like social logins, magic links, or managing profile pictures can be added in a single click.
With our B2B support, your users can create organizations and invite their team members out of the box.
- •Free optionsBehavioSec MFA silently analyzes behavior so your users can log in just by being themselves, while you pinpoint bots, breached credentials and prevent criminals from compromising accounts.