New resources for making, sharing, & listening to audio stories
- Castro makes it easy to manage lots of podcasts, and enjoy the best episodes of all your favourite shows.
- Interviews with writers, journalists, filmmakers, and podcasters about how they do their work.
- National Public Radio is an American privately and publicly funded non-profit membership media organization based in Washington, DC NPR differs from other non-profit membership media organizations.
- Gimlet is the award-winning narrative podcasting company that aims to help listeners better understand the world and each other.
- The modern podcast hosting, distribution and analytics platform. Simplecast remains the easiest way for podcasters to publish audio to the world—with one-click publishing to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever your audience listens.
- Record any application's audio, including VoIP calls from Skype, web streams from Safari, and much more. Save audio from hardware devices like microphones and mixers as well. You can even record all the audio heard on your Mac at once! If you can hear it, Audio Hijack can record it.