As the founder and director of Katsudon.tech, I help startups understand, build, and grow their developer programs. DevRel is a large and sometimes confusing field, and Katsudon.tech can help your startup chart a course to keep your programs effective and on-budget. I look at your developer experience, documentation, developer marketing, social media, and community-building efforts to show you what's working, what's not, and what more you should be doing to get your product into the hands of developers. I am also a photographer with over 20 years of experience. I specialize in serving the photography needs of startups, crafting an image that sets your business apart. Services include headshots, executive shoots, job lifestyle shoots, and catalog and landing page product shoots.
- FormanceBuild & track custom money flows, on a solid foundationSep 2022
- SqreenThe protection module for your web applicationsMay 2017
- SoundbarA lightweight SoundCloud player for MacDec 2016
- DeadboltNever forget to lock your MacJul 2016
- Slack PlatformHelping you build for your team or millions of SlackHQ usersMay 2016