About MimoMimo launched 1 product on Product Hunt
Job descriptionAt Mimo, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to develop the skills of the future in a fun way that fits into their everyday lives. To professionalize and scale our paid user acquisition efforts, we’re looking for a User Acquisition Manager.
Paid user acquisition is what drives sustainable growth. As User Acquisition Manager, you’ll manage ad budgets above €100k across multiple channels. Your mission will be to define and hit growth goals with us.
In a nutshell, you’ll be in charge of:
- Creating, monitoring, and optimizing advertising campaigns across channels
- Experimenting with additional user acquisition channels
- Collaborating with designers, the product team, and external partners
You’ll be successful if you:
- Have two or more years of experience in paid user acquisition, ideally in a startup/subscription business environment
- Know how to work with performance marketing and tracking tools
- Be a data-driven person with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
You can expect competitive compensation between 40,000€ - 50,000€. If we’ve captured your interest, apply now and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for the job.