About eeroeero launched 1 product on Product Hunt
Job descriptionData powers the future of eero. We rely on data to inform and drive product decisions, improve network and mesh performance, set marketing strategies, enhance factory testing, provide better customer support and much more. As a Data Scientist at eero, you will participate in product development by bringing analytical and statistical expertise to solve new and complex problems. Working closely with our product & engineering leadership, you will dig deep into the largest data set from consumer mesh networks ever compiled to drive the understanding, growth and success of eero.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to develop key performance indicators, answer important questions with data and identify new product opportunities
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and data storytelling to build compelling stories about how our users interact with our product
- Develop statistical models on large data sets to better understand our business and the drivers of change
- Present your analysis with logical recommendations to influence product direction and communicate the state of the business
- Build and automate actionable analytics and reporting for key business processes
- Innovate to derive meaning from new data sources and devise new measurement frameworks
- Mentor others within eero in SQL, Analytics, statistics, and all things data
- Have 3+ years of work experience in quantitative analysis with a demonstrable business impact
- Possess strong analytic skills and the ability to synthesize large datasets into meaningful insights.
- Are building statistical models to segment and predict user behavior
- Design and evaluate key performance indicators and experiments to validate hypotheses
- Build datasets from large amounts of structured and unstructured data using SQL and the Hadoop Ecosystem (Redshift, Vertica, Spark, Hive, Presto, Pig, etc)
- Possess deep understanding statistics and application utilizing R or Python Pandas
- Have demonstrable general purpose coding experience with a dynamic language such as Python, Ruby, Node.js, PHP, Clojure, etc
- Build key data sets and compelling, intelligible visualizations using tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Have a PhD or MS degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields.
- Are confident in your communication and presentation skills
**Bonus Points if you…**
- Have deployed production models to predict or classify
- Have coding experience in languages such as Scala, Java, C++, C#, or Go
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.