About ElliotElliot launched 1 product on Product Hunt
Job descriptionThe Executive Assistant will be responsible for a multitude of tasks, ad-hoc projects and complex scheduling to primarily support the CEO. This includes scheduling meetings, conference calls, travel arrangements, correspondence, communications, PowerPoint presentations and other documents. This role will lead the arrangement of company events, dinners and leadership meetings. This position requires a high level of organization, can juggle many tasks at once and is not easily overwhelmed. The Executive Assistant maintains and protects confidential corporate information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively manage CEO: Organize, remind, prioritize and manage his time and projects to meet all deadlines.
- Manage calendar: Organize, plan and schedule meetings, calls, events and conferences involving clients, new business opportunities, appointments (both business and personal) and all staff meetings.
- Initiate and coordinate meetings, catering for client and executive meetings, lunches, dinners and new business presentations.
- Create and handle business and personal travel arrangements including itineraries, accommodations and transportation.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects concurrently, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ proven experience supporting senior level executives, preferably Chief level within private equity, law firm or professional services.
- Minimum overall years’ experience in an Executive Assistant position within a fast-paced professional environment.
- Strong organizational, planning skills and communication skills are vital
- Must have the ability to anticipate needs, think critically and offer solutions to problems
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy and the ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion.