About AdRollAdRoll launched 1 product on Product Hunt
Job descriptionAdRoll’s Ad Library team is seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer to craft the interfaces and services used to manage advertisements across our entire suite of products.
Do you thrive on creating high-impact applications? The creative assets with which AdRoll clients engage their customers are key to improving the success of their marketing campaigns. The tools you build will set a standard for ads with high-quality visuals, compelling copy, and completeness of data ensuring broad reach across the Internet.
Our team welcomes programming language polyglots and entrepreneurial engineers who strive to know how everything works. We are committed to using modern frameworks and technologies. Do you want to build portable React components, high availability Python & Flask web services, and Docker-based infrastructure on Amazon Web Services? Those opportunities are with our team.
• Collaborate with product management to plan features, construct specifications, and estimate effort
• Contribute to architectural & development methodologies and mentor other developers to application of those standards
• Help drive "greenfield" application development in the areas of dynamic creative optimization, video & native advertisements, and automated ad generation.
• BS or MS in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
• Proficiency in Python, Java, Ruby, or equivalent imperative programming language
• Professional experience building single page applications on one or more web frameworks, e.g. ES6, React, Redux, Sass
• Development & operations experience on AWS using Simple Storage, Elastic Container, and Relational Database Services.
• Phenomenal sense of humor, or emotionless robot. We appreciate extremes.
• Competitive salary and equity
• Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
• Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
• The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
AdRoll is a leading performance marketing platform with over 35,000 clients worldwide. Its suite of high-performance tools works across devices, helping businesses attract, convert, and grow their customer base. The company is home to the world's largest opt-in advertiser data co-op, the IntentMap™ with over 1.2 billion digital profiles. AdRoll’s goal is to build the most powerful marketing platform through performance, usability, and openness. AdRoll is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Chicago, Tokyo, London, Dublin, and Sydney.
AdRoll is committed to creating diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.