Turn your feeds into a daily digest
For over a year I've been reading articles from RSS feeds once a day, and now I'm making it possible and easy for anyone to do that as well.
Go ahead and experience a calmer way of reading what's new using Focusd.
Here's a bit more info on why I built it: https://thoughts.brunobernardino.com/there-is-a-better-way-to-read-rss/
Free and open source feeds reader ☕
Looking for a simple and open feed reader?
Free, open source, easy to use, Sismics Reader is what you need to keep your feeds under control.
- Access all your RSS and Atom feeds in one central easy readable place.
- Sismics Reader can be installed in few steps on all major OS (Windows, MacOS, Linux).
- Import or export all your subscriptions and starred articles, from or to Sismics Reader.
- Tired of proprietary platform closing one after another (like Google Reader) ? Sismics Reader is Open Source, which means it will always be available.
- Find an old article with the fast and easy embedded search engine.