Capture your life with one photo a day (365 Project).
Perfect New Year's resolution.
Tookapic is where people share their everyday photos and stories. It's where they learn photography by simply taking photos. The goal is to take photo every day for a year.
tinythoughts is a one sentence a day journal. Every day, write 240 characters about your life.
* Entries are for your eyes only
* View entries by date
* Tag and filter entries
* Opt into daily reminders
* 366 unique prompts
* Export posts to CSV
* Photo attachments
* Native apps
* Sentiment/mood analysis
Sunset is a micro journal that helps you capture your thoughts and stay organized.
- Write quick entries anytime, anywhere
- Use happy and sad animations to express your moods and feelings
- Write entries fast with your own templates
- Put your entries into sections and subsections by drag-and-drop
- Customize with your favorite colors, prompts etc
Keep a journal like a real life book.
Once - Journal/Diary/Note App is diary app focusing on immersive writing and reading memory. It supports rich text editing, multiple photos, weather temperature and location, different themes, book covers, iCloud sync and pdf export. Any suggestions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org