Working on multiple screens?
Getting distracted by side monitors brightening somewhere in your peripheral vision?
That’s why we created ScreenFocus.
The app dims your screens. You don't have to click any button to dim a screen. It's dimmed automatically when you move the cursor away. By default, only the side screens are dimmed. Of course, you can change it within the app menu.
You can easily customize its settings:
- dim level (how dark a screen gets),
- which monitors are dimmed,
- fade-in duration,
- fade-out duration,
- dimming delay time.Get it
I realised I needed this so much! Not only it helps me focus, but it's also good for the eyes. The price? Totally worth it.
- Luna Display is the only hardware solution that turns any Mac or iPad into a wireless second display. Luna Display seamlessly extends your Mac desktop to your iPad or another Mac, creating a wireless second monitor with stunning image quality.Get it
- Strong and elegant shelf for iMacs & Apple displaysGet it
NYC Train Sign is created using Raspberry Pi, a LED matrix, and a locally 3D printed base. Using our own API, we host official MTA data to provide up to the minute train times.Get it
Love having this in our studio. It's handy for us but also never fails as an eye catcher
- 2 portable 15inch HD screens with a simple powerless setup.Get it
- •FreeBetterDummy creates a virtual display which you can utilize as a mirror main for your display on the Mac. This technique allows all Macs (including Apple Silicon) to have any HiDPI "Retina" resolution on any display you use.Get it