- Find the right subtitles. Easy.Get it
- BoldVoice is an accent coaching app for non-native English speakers that helps them be as well-understood and confident in English as in their own language. You get personalized daily video lessons by a Hollywood coach and immediate pronunciation feedback.Get it
A full-text search engine of English spoken corpus.
Find the context where English word or phrase is used or check if it is used by English speakers at all. Not sure if it's valid or not? Give it a try too!
Here're a few sample queries:Get it
Very easy to use. I immediately understand if a phrase correct or not
LLN is a chrome extension that gives you superpowers over Netflix.
It makes studying languages with films/series more effective and enjoyable.Get it
What more do you need to know?
- Type Studio’s auto subtitles generator goes mobile. 👉📱Add captions/subtitles to your video in the fastest and easiest way - all on your phone!Get it
We've created Talk to Ri for techies to help them with English and communication at work 👩💻👨💻 Job interviews, presentations, small talks, integration into the multicultural team and many more .. 👀 And we have a 66% discount for Product Hunt!Get it
Love branding, need more illustrations)
- Podcasts are hard to share because they are hard to immediately consume. Bullet lets you share captioned video snippets of your favourite podcasts from any podcast app so that your friends can immediately consume it.Discord: https://discord.gg/zF9rJpwGet it
Love this app and I highly recommend any podcast lover or host to use it.
- Create on-brand captions for your video instantly!Get it
- A simple & fast way to add subtitles to your videos onlineGet it
Promising product. I definitely recommend it.
- WellSpeak is a mobile app that helps you to become confident in your English speaking skills. AI and smart algorithms will help you with pronunciation and show how easy it is to speak like a native 😎"Get it
- Automatically transcribe & add subtitles. So you can focus on creating more content & increasing engagement.📢 Reach audiences by resizing for social🚀 Speed up your workflow with simple video & audio editing👀 Get noticed with your brand & logoGet it
- Langolin teaches you just what you need to know to understand each episode of a foreign 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 TV Show you'd like to watch.Get it
Upload your text in English on fluent.express and have it corrected by an experienced native speaker.
People use fluent.express to check their investor emails, personal statements, resumes, Instagram posts and decks.
Our native speakers are highly curated professionals.Get it
Quick! Very easy and reliable!
- QuiCC automatically captions your videos, allows for edits, and burns those captions onto your video. At 91% accuracy, you can caption your videos from Android, iOS, and desktop in minutes. Customize your captions to match your brand with our caption engine.Get it
Artificial Intelligence video captioning has been driving me crazy for the last couple of years. I've easily spent $1k+ testing tools but no…See more
- Stories with subtitles to improve your language skillsGet it
I created this really simple (#onedaydev) app to practice my english accent and pronunciation.
All you have to do is wait a few seconds for the app to calibrate the base noise level and then just speak. It will echo back to you whatever you say!
Works better with headsets.Get it
- Watch TED videos with two subtitles for English and your own languages.- List of videos for your language.- Suggested videos for your language.- Clean and simple user interface compared to other similar apps.- Support more than 50 languages.Get it
Barney is a useful and effective application for learning English. In just a few minutes a day, you can easily learn new words and put them into practice. Learn new words and Improve your reading skills in English from one of 5 different languages.Get it
- Auto-download subtitles for movie filesGet it
- AI English will help you learn and practice your English. Our AI Native Speakers will be your personal English teachers and friends Study language by actually using it in a conversation. Chat and learn new words.Get it