Alternative products to Standuply 2.0
Just as your Scrum Master, Standuply collects team answers in Slack and integrates with 3rd party tools for a single standup report.
Based on data from JIRA, Standuply builds Agile charts and advises how to improve team processes. It’s the basic A.I. on the mission to deploy a digital Scrum Master in every Agile team.
4 alternative and related products to Standuply 2.0
This Kono Slack integration can help you:
* Set up a team meeting right on Slack
- @kono schedule a meeting with @jason and @michelle this wed
- @kono set up a quick call with @ali tomorrow
* Set up a meeting at a specific time
- @kono schedule a meeting with @emi at 3pm tomorrow
- /kono set up a meeting with @emi at 10am next Friday
* View your work calendars without leaving Slack
- @kono what do I have for next week?
- /kono show my events today
* Make changes to existing meetings
- @kono change the meeting with @kay tomorrow
- @kono cancel my meeting with @lucas today
Why Kono is awesome?
* Kono finds optimal days & times regarding your teammates' contexts
* Providing buttons & pull down menus for incomplete commands.
* Allow cross-communication between emails & your Slack! Sync with your own calendars.
* Enjoy scheduling unlimited number of meetings for free!
As you are using Kono, Kono learns more about you!
It's powered by kono.ai.
What are the best tools for team weekly/daily updates?
What are some of your favorite products built by bootstrappers?
Product Hunt surfaces the best new products, every day. It's a place for product-loving enthusiasts to share and geek out about the latest mobile apps, websites, hardware projects, and tech creations.