- Slopes gives you the best ski tracking experience on iPhone and Apple Watch. Named in Apple's "Our Favorites for Apple Watch" list and being awarded "App of the Day" two seasons in a row.Get it
- Track your edge skiing and snowboardingGet it
If you're into selfquantified stuff you shoud give it a try !
- Carv is a digital ski coach that provides real-time audio instruction as you ski, powered by pressure and motion sensing inserts that retrofit to any ski boot. After 5 years of development, 10k skiers and 30m recorded turns, I'm pleased to announce Carv 4.0.Get it
Hykso is a wearable punch tracking device for boxing, showing metrics such as number of punches, velocity of punches, and type of punch.Get it
- Compete with your friends while skiing and snowboardingGet it
- SnowTrax POC Edition is an innovative GPS wearable set developed by Trax & POC Sports, designed to keep kids safe on the slopes. The Trax GPS device is stored in a unique pocket of the POCito VPD Air Vest – a child-specific ski vest with back protection.Get it
From planning a ski vacation to arrival and all the way through departure, Emma offers guests an unprecedented breadth of information tailored to each resort. Emma’s got you covered on topics such as snow conditions and lift line wait times, parking and in-resort wayfinding, ski school, lift tickets and equipment rental options, on- and off-mountain dining and activities recommendations and more.Get it