Piio automatically generates real-time responsive images for your website visitors and delivers them at maximum speed. (lazy loading feature included)
* Extremely easy setup like any other lazy loading library
* No need to change storage
* No need to use URL parameters
* No maintenance after integration
Crunch is a free, open source macOS GUI application that is built on pngquant and zopflipng PNG image optimization. It uses a lossy approach to PNG image optimization. The tool is available through Homebrew as a native macOS application.
`$ brew cask install crunch`
Image examples + compression ratio analysis available on the Github repository README.
Crunch is a free, open source application for PNG image optimization.
The v2.0 release includes:
- New command line executable support for use on any *nix machine
- Parallel image processing support
Thanks to the Product Hunters who made recommendations in the v1.0 announcement threads that led to these improvements!
Optimage is an advanced image optimization tool to compress images in a visually lossless way.