Top alternatives for Moodprint
- Stream is a micro-journaling app designed to save your most important thoughts and ideas. Saving a thought on Stream is as easy as sending a message to yourself. You can easily share your thoughts from Stream to Twitter.
I’ve been using it for a few weeks to add little notes that I revisit later
Sunset is a micro journal that helps you capture your thoughts and stay organized.
- Write quick entries anytime, anywhere
- Use happy and sad animations to express your moods and feelings
- Write entries fast with your own templates
- Put your entries into sections and subsections by drag-and-drop
- Customize with your favorite colors, prompts etc
The most important part of writing a diary is doing it everyday. EmoDay helps you create a fun and colorful diary. You can start by simply punching in a single emoji. And of course it's lovely. So if you are more of a design lover than a writer this app is definitely yours. Enjoy logging your day and be free from pain of type-writing.
It is really hard to use app.
Meditating? Trying out a new workout regimen? New supplements? Set a baseline and track of how you feel over time with Tracker. Tracker is an easy way to log your mood and energy levels with Push Notifications or your Apple Watch. It supports sharing, JSON export for your own processing, and custom labels for experimentation.
- Join conversations and groups that matter to you most
- Make new friends and support others in your situation
- Be inspired by motivational posts
- Post your stories as anonymously as you'd like
- Be a meaningful part of a community that promotes positivity
LifeDNA creates customized supplement and skincare kits based on your DNA, family medical history and health goals. Our mission is to inspire people to unlock the power of their DNA so they can live healthier, more fulfilling lives.
I can't tell people enough how great the results have been! My skin is like brand new.
ZenJournal is the fastest stress-free journal app that you can use to:
● Shield your self from the frenzy contest of social media.
● Cure your fatigue with a stress-free micro journal.
● Find your inner peace, build up your self-awareness.
● Log your random #ideas and #musings.
● Stream-of-consciousness style writing.
I used this for my daily fast notes, it's everything it needs, but nothing more.
- 1 review•Free
What is frustration, curiosity or trust?
Most of us know the meaning of the words, but couldn't easily articulate what these emotions are, so this app aims to help you improve your emotional intelligence (EQ) via simple definitions for each emotion.
It's an interesting concept.