“Super digestible and well-written. A+” - Forbes
“New favorite app“ - Apple
“App of the day“ - Apple
Be your own financial advisor. Stay up to date with financial markets and crypto currencies in real-time. Discover where to invest your money and read user reviews on investment providers.
Now on iOSLearn more
It talks about major deals, economy changer and QnA.
Saved is a gorgeous simple personal finance app.Learn more
Toshl helps track all of your personal finances in one place. Track bank accounts, credit cards, cash, cryprocurrency investments. Budget and plan for the future. Support for all fiat and 30+ cryptocurrencies. More than 2.8 million users worldwide. Apps for Android, iOS, web.Learn more
- Track & control your money like a bossLearn more
Entaxy was founded on the vision of helping people better understand their financial lives without having to sacrifice their data in the process. Leveraging Blockstack’s decentralized internet, users can access their financial data - entirely stored by the user - and receive useful insights that make understanding and managing their finances easierLearn more
Clean easy tool- see the long term vision on this one. Super easy to use and nice to see people leveraging platforms like Blockstack to envi…See more
Paysend Global Account is a new way to pay, around the world, in the currency you want to. Link a currency to your card and pay like a local, anywhere in the world.Learn more
- The new Finimize iPhone app lets you learn finance kind of like learning a new language: you can learn about any financial topic by reading or listening to a Finimize Pack. Basically, you can picture the app being like a Headspace for finance.Learn more
MoneyTracker is an open-source progressive web app that allows you to track your income and expenses.
This app can work offline on desktop, tablet and mobile.
Data is stored locally on device in PouchDB database and can be synced to the cloud.Learn more
Simple asset multi-coin manager. One of the most simple and yet complete expense managers that i saw lately. There are a few things missing,…See more
Moneyboard is the easiest way to track your income and expenses. It’s a powerful personal finance app, intuitive and easy to navigate to get your balance in just with a few taps or swipes.
With Moneyboard you can easily see reports with all incoming and out coming flows.Learn more
- •Free optionsModel and simulate your financial future without linking actual financial accounts.Create and test plans for financial independence, FIRE, and other goals, build deterministic and Monte Carlo simulations, backtest on historical data, and more.Learn more
- User friendly & powerful personal finance softwareLearn more
Rekount is one of the better looking and super functional personal budgeting apps I've seen. There is a one-time IAP for $10 and the app can be tried out for free. I think this one will be useful to many who simply want to maintain a record of basic spending/income and budget accordingly.Learn more
Z-Money is Online Personal Finance Accounting System to help users better control expenses, increase assets and decrease debts, discover effective ways to grow income and optimize overall cash flow.Learn more
- •FreeFrich is the first social finance app for Gen Z helping the next generation develop more mindful spending habits by creating spending challenges with friends and keeping each other accountable.Learn more
- •FreeBecome money smart by seeing and planning how you handle your money.Learn more
Organize and manage your expenses by forecasting your cash flow.
See what will be due and what your balance will be on any given future week. This way you'll know how much you can afford, and how much you can save.
This is a big-picture approach to budgeting. As long as your future balance isn't going negative, you are good to go!Learn more
- 1. Manage Money (budgets, alerts, automated savings)2. Build a Safety Net (reduces the anxiety around bill paying and savings goals, ask the community your questions)3. Get Rid of High-Interest Debt (One-on-one coaches and calculators)Learn more
- •Free optionsSPARQ - personal finance platform for everyday use, that is on a pace to create the culture of effective money management amongst the European Millennials and Gen ZLearn more
- •FreeA new personal finance, budget and expense control app. Simple, powerful and constantly evolving. Track your money the easy way, make better decisions and have a healthy financial life. With Finansi App you have a complete view of your personal finances.Learn more
Lunar Way is a free banking-app for Nordic customers, which makes it easy for you to handle your personal finance.Learn more