Top alternatives for Machine Learning Weekly
- Best of Machine Learning is a collection of helpful resources when it comes to learning and staying updated on all things related to Machine Learning. The open-source project is open for Pull Requests and was recently featured on the HackerNews frontpage.
This product was very useful for me.
Every day, interesting machine learning projects get posted to GitHub, but they soon disappear into the abyss if you're not quick to bookmark them. I've created a small collection of ML projects that stood out to me from HN, reddit, and GitHub. Preference was given to open source projects witht an online demo. Let me know if I missed any!
- Intersect Labs enables anyone to build and deploy machine learning models in 3 clicks, from any spreadsheet or database. Companies can make accurate predictions without bringing in a data scientist or ML engineer.
Autoklose automates your email tasks throughout the sales cycle. Find, target, and nurture your prospects effortlessly with the help of machine learning. Easily plan, schedule, launch email campaigns, and use detailed analytics to predict your sales.
This product will not only save you a lot of time, but also create a system for you that will basically print money on demand! Great tool to…See more
- Easily track & save the performance of your deep learning models. In < 5 lines of code, integrate Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch, or Fastai models so that every hyperparameter & metric is saved each time code runs.
This simple system of record automatically saves logs from every experiment, making it easy to look over the history of your progress and co…See more
Prodigy is a new annotation tool for creating training and evaluation data for machine learning models. It comes with an extensible, self-hosted back-end, active learning-powered models that update as you annotate, and a modern web application that helps you stay focused.
We gathered 360 AI, ML, Blockchain conferences worldwide into a single list - the largest one you can find online. Enjoy 🙏
It'll be awesome if it's shown participants on each event
- Code free way to create a deep learning system. Use it to overlay marketing images, count objects, and setup custom conditions, such as alerts. Send data via email, or upload on the web. Optionally, scale deployment with your software team as your needs grow.
Diffgram opened my eyes to deep learning! I'm seeing so many ways I can use this in my company. Amazing!
- The ML Dictionary Chrome Extension is comprised of 200+ machine learning and deep learning concepts. From Active Learning, to Zero Shot Learning, you can and gradually sift through hundreds of machine learning concepts per day every time you open a tab.