Lingon can start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific time, regularly or when something special happens.
Lingon can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes.
Keyboard shortcuts for the app you're currently using
Pretzel is Mac desktop app that shows and find keyboard shortcuts based on your current app.
Keyboard Maestro will make you more productive. Even the simplest things, like typing your email address, or going to Gmail or Facebook, launching Pages, or duplicating a line, all take time and add frustration. Let Keyboard Maestro help make your Mac life more pleasant and efficient.
Open links with different browsers according to rules
For example, you are using Safari heavily in day life, but you'd like to use Chrome to open websites of work. You could add a rule for it, then every external links (links not in browser) will be opened in Chrome.
1. Add rules to open browsers for specified websites.
2. Add other browser to handle links.
Set a default browser on iOS without Jailbreaking
1. Download the UpTime Web Browser app
2. Disable Safari by opening Settings.app, tapping General, tapping Restrictions, and finally setting the Safari switch to the off position. Then open any link.
3. iOS will display a pop-up asking if the user would like to open the UpTime Web Browser app. Now all links will open in Chrome.