1Password remembers them all for you. Save your passwords and log in to sites with a single click. It's that simple.Learn more
- Keep forgetting how you signed in for websites? Google? Or was it Facebook or Twitter? A browser extension to save you from creating new accounts by accident. It remembers which social login you used last time for you.Learn more
This solved a problem, I never realised I had.
- Beautifully redesigned Password manager on all your devicesLearn more
- Password manager that encrypts all your sensitive data and stores it in your Google Drive. You retain complete control over your data and know where it is stored. Familiar design and powerful team sharing features make it perfect fit for Google users.Learn more
- Newly launched Mac OS X integration for password managementLearn more
It's definitely a leap to use a password manager. Actually it's a pain in the ass. but it's so worth it.
Passwords aren't going away any time…See more
Padlock is a minimalist, open source password manager with a focus on security, simplicity and usablilty.Learn more
I'm using it on all my devices, couldn't ask for a better tool to do the job
- Padloc is a refreshingly simple password manager for individuals, families and teams. Its combination of elegant, simple design with a rock solid, open source code base makes Padloc a unique app that is appealing to both technical and non-technical users.Learn more
Passwork is like «Dropbox» for passwords! Store all of your team passwords in protected vaults, collaborate with teammates, track changes, monitor security and use one click logon. Cloud and Self-Hosted Editions.Learn more
The 100% swift, 100% open source, offline password manager.
That's 200% password managing power.
This app does not sync your passwords anywhere. Everything stays on your mac. All of your passwords are stored on your mac in an encrypted sqlite database.
Keep your passwords on your computer and in your control.
Requires macOS 10.14 or laterLearn more
Very strane idea.
- Easy and secure passwords in your handsLearn more
- Tilig is a password manager for everyone! Some developers use password managers but most of the world doesn't.Tilig is more convenient, simple, and does most things automatically.No master passwords, no backup codes. Tilig just works, everywhere.Learn more
- Team Password ManagementLearn more
- Closet brings you the ideal password manager experience -🔐 Passwords encrypted using user private keys💽 Passwords stored on the user's server👤❌ No data transferred to any intermediaries hence no chance of data leak.Learn more
Vault One is a cybersecurity platform that helps you control and protect privileged credentials and user access to applications, services, and infrastructure.Learn more
An Android application to securely store your PIN numbers, door codes and any other sensitive data, all on your phone.Learn more
My brains are resting and I can not remember all my passwords
- Security experts recommend that you use a different, randomly generated password for every account that you create. But how do you manage all those passwords? All Passwords makes it easy for you to create, store, and access your passwords.Learn more