Piio automatically generates real-time responsive images for your website visitors and delivers them at maximum speed. (lazy loading feature included)
* Extremely easy setup like any other lazy loading library
* No need to change storage
* No need to use URL parameters
* No maintenance after integration
Crunch is a free, open source application for PNG image optimization.
The v2.0 release includes:
- New command line executable support for use on any *nix machine
- Parallel image processing support
Thanks to the Product Hunters who made recommendations in the v1.0 announcement threads that led to these improvements!
Pichi is a Mac app for quickly optimizing and resizing PNGs and JPEGs. We wanted to speed up our daily workflow by making image optimization faster. The UI is minimal and options kept to the bare minimum. Turn on the drag UI in the prefs and use the app when it's closed by holding a modifier when dragging images in Finder ⏱💪