Tatsu is a Slack bot that enables your teams to perform standup meetings on Slack and sends each participant the meeting notes.Get it
- A team to-do list that keeps score.Get it
Hey! I'm your new team assistant.
I'm here to help you and your team do daily async follow-ups.
I connect to your Slack, talk to your team and will give you a sweet dashboard with reports, metrics, and search.
*Totally free! no monthly fees, no subscriptions, no surprises!*Get it
I've been using it for a while and I can say it's a really great product (and bot)!
- Make daily standup meetings quick and easy!Get it
- Automatically see what your team is working on and let others know when you’re focused - Create custom statuses (with emoji!) for your most common tasks - Automatically trigger DND when you're focusing on meaningful work.Get it
- Point helps you quickly write messages. It learns from your writing and provides sentence and email suggestions in real-time.The best part? Minimal setup required thanks to our AI.Other benefits? You can quickly teach your teammates how to reply to emails.Get it
Uses my own previously written email snippets to auto-suggest sentences, phrases, paragraphs. Saves me lots of time writing the same emails …See more
- Share what you've done with your team and give feedbackGet it
- Keep everyone updated on your daily progress via email/textGet it
- Celebrate what you accomplished this week!What Got Done is a simple, lightweight tool for sharing progress updates with your teammates. At the end of each week, write a short summary of everything you got done. It sure beats boring status meetings.Get it