Top alternatives for Fluid
Web2Desk is a tool to convert your favorite websites to Desktop app in just one click. Regardless of Platform( Mac, Linux, Windows) we got it covered and it's free!
It would be nice to be able to edit the title bar (completely, not just the name of the web) or include a menu
- ToDesktop is an all-in-one platform for building and releasing desktop apps.With ToDesktop 2.0, you can:🛠Convert your web app to a desktop app or menubar app using our app builder🧩Use our CLI to publish your own Electron app on our managed infrastructure
Unite for macOS allows you to turn websites into apps on your Mac. Each Unite app is a custom-built fast and modern browser, allowing for separate storage and settings between apps.
Unite has a number of other tricks as well, including:
- Status Bar Apps
- Floating and Desktop Modes
- Notifications and Badges (Gmail and Facebook at launch)
'wish the developers all the best for their planned updates.
- Unite 3 allows you to turn any website into an app on your Mac. With the lightweight Unite 3 browser, you can customize your app to feel more native.⠀Just a few of the 100+ new fixes/features this year:- Ad blocking- Intelligent Whitelisting- Compact apps
Unite 2 for macOS allows you to quickly and easily turn websites into apps on your Mac, and much more.
With Unite 2, we've completely rewritten the backend using WebKit 2, added industry-first customization options, and much, much more.
A few of the over 100 new tricks include:
Improved status bar apps
Full screen support
- Coherence X allows you to turn websites into powerful chromium-based apps on your Mac. Use Chrome extensions, profiles, and more.⠀Just some of the dozens of updates include:- Brave support- Intelligent Whitelisting- App manager- much, much more...
- 3 reviews•Free optionsCoherence X4 allows you to turn any website into a chrome-powered app on your Mac, without any compromises. Use extensions, create tabbed and incognito apps, and much more. Coherence X4 even introduces Microsoft Edge and Opera apps!