Alternative products to CRU Kafe
Get the best possible coffee out of their Nespresso® machines.
8 alternative and related products to CRU Kafe
No Excuse for Single-Use
Organic, biodegradable, reusable coffee cup made from bamboo
Every day millions of single-use cups make their way to our landfills. About 1% of that is recyclable. The remaining 99% will take decades to degrade. Joe Cup was created with that in mind. It's organic, biodegradable and reusable. It's made from the most sustainable raw materials available in nature. It’s BPA and phthalate free.
Tayst Coffee Roaster
100% compostable pods for Keurig delivered
Tayst is focused on transitioning homes & offices from traditional plastic Keurig kcups into Tayst's 100% compostable cups. Simple changes have great impact.
Every compostable pod you purchase from Tayst helps to reduce the plastic waste that pollutes out planet!
Product Hunt surfaces the best new products, every day. It's a place for product-loving enthusiasts to share and geek out about the latest mobile apps, websites, hardware projects, and tech creations.