What's new in Tweetbot 5:
- GIF support in compose view (Powered by Giphy).
- Redesigned profiles.
- Redesigned tweet status details.
- New iconography and app icon.
- Optimized dark theme for OLED displays.
- Support for haptic feedback.
- Auto video playback in the timeline (which can be disabled in the settings).
Your new Twitter app.
Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, and with flitter we absolutely believe that. The way in which you browse your timeline and interact with tweets should never be an afterthought, it should look stunning. And it does.
You can go from light to dark as effortlessly as tapping an on-screen button. You can change accent hues to match any outfit, and pictures don't have to be small and tucked away. They can be big and bold. It's the same old Twitter, but with a fresh new coat of paint.
- A gorgeous timeline that can be tweaked to look how you want
- Tweet detail with threaded replies
- Long-hold tweets for quick actions
- Tap the navigation bar for a jump bar to quickly access lists and bookmarked users
- Long-hold the navigation bar for a quick theme switcher
- Local and global trends
- Bookmark users for quick access
- Mentions with graphed history
- New tweet section with an intuitive keyboard drawer
- Keyboard haptics
- Search local and global tweets
- Search users
- Edit tweets
- Translate tweets
- Change theme hues
- Dark mode and OLED dark mode
- Change image layout and positions
- Pinch the screen to tweet a screenshot
- Move tweet button around to a place that suits you
- View users' mentions and liked tweets
- Extensive tweet actions
- Extensive profile actions
- Swipe through recent images
- Biometric locks for the app and app sections
- Multiple user accounts
- More settings than you know what to do with
- Dynamically change the app icon
- Sounds and haptics
- 3D Touch Peek and Pop
- 3D Touch quick actions
- Today Widget
- Share Extension
- iMessage sticker pack
- Siri support
www.MyTweetAlerts.com is like Google Alerts but for Twitter. You can receive alerts and get emails when someone tweets about some topics and the tweet has more than X likes or Y retweets. You can also get emails if someone tweets about some keywords and he/she has more than X followers. So it is really useful to find tweets that can go viral.
Spivay is a Twitter extension, which allows you to write music like in old Nokia's phones - by texting. There are several instruments - like piano, strings, drums and a couple more. And one more feature - collaboration. Tweet in reply to merge your melodies!
Tatagg is the application for flexible management of web pages and links. Manage information by tagging pages or links.