Reading is a universal habit among great thinkers—and a hard habit to build when you have access to youtube.
The startup book club lists the books most recommended by startup founders and tech pioneers.
Starting 2019, we'll read one of these books every two weeks. Start building a great habit this New Year.Get it
Great structure to make reading and learning more enjoyable and fruitful. I like it!
- Discover, collect and discuss your favourite books.Follow friends, like-minded people, experts and authors.Share your thoughts: comment or join live chat channels to discuss with other readers.Read and listen to free audiobooks and ebooks.Get it
ShelfTaught is for sharing books in your areas of interest, being recognized for your expertise, and connecting with others.
It's for finding books and people in niches you want to learn about; powered by expert rank, not popularity (see maker's comment).
What are the best books to learn about B2B, or sales or B2B & sales? Ask ShelfTaughtGet it
The idea is amazing, and I'm going to use this. Though, I have an issue with how limited the search system makes me feel. The tags don't ent…See more
- A simpler alternative to GoodreadsGet it
- The social network of reading - powered by AIGet it
Books At Work sends 20 minute non-fiction book summaries to all the employees in your company via email each week. Your employees who don't get time to read books can make use of these summaries to develop themselves. Hopefully, a company that uses BooksAtWork.co will become smarter each day.Get it
- Drastic redesign of popular social network for book loversGet it
- Library of Diversity is a space for meaningful conversations that connects people across the globe through video-conference to share stories that promote diversity and inclusion.Get it