Who is launching this week?

Hans Paul Pizzinini
50 replies

Replies

Viola Schoell
Launching soon!
Happy to support you! :) Hopefully, we're launching this week. However, we still have problems with Slack verification of our app. You can view our coming soon page here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod....
Nachiket Patel
We are launching in the next week
Marvin Mändle
We still wait for our app verification from Slack. If we get it, we will finally launch this week. I'm optimistic this week!
Carla Pezzo
@marvin_maendle good luck on that! hope you get that verificaition
Tamsin
I amlaunching this week, welcome to follow me
Ryan Zhang
It's exciting to hear about new launches! Hans Paul Pizzinini, can you share more details about what you're launching this week?
Danielle Zeru Apps
Launched today :) Check us out (BrandBay) if you have not already for a special offer! Do you have an upcoming launch as well?
Carla Pezzo
We are launching today! Feel free to check it out, mostly if you are a creator! producthunt.com/posts/macula
I am launching as well. I will check yours as well :) Here is mine: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Uthupios
@obsesiee Notified.. Also I'm launching tomorrow. If you want to support you can click on the "Launching soon" button next to my username ☝️ and get notified. Or add this to PH url: products/uthupia-home-of-aesthetics Thank you Cosmin.
Taimur Khan
We've just launched today. Check us out. (Neuro Tablet) We help find ADHD medications in Stock using AI.
Dua
we are launching in the next week
Amelia Charlie
I will support all of you
Uthupios
@amelia_charlie What's the link to your product Amelia. I'll support you. Also Amelia. I'm launching tomorrow. If you want to also support me you can click on the "Launching soon" button next to my username ☝️ and get notified. Or add this to PH url: products/uthupia-home-of-aesthetics
Albama Linn
All the best with your launch.
Leslie Stinson
Me! Launching Dagster+ on Wednesday, the 17th - excited & nervous at the same time!
Uthupios
@leslie_stinson Notified.. Also Leslie I'm launching tomorrow. If you want to support me as wells you can click on the "Launching soon" button next to my username ☝️ and get notified. Or add this to PH url: products/uthupia-home-of-aesthetics Thank you Leslie and looking forward to hear your feedback.
Heyalbert
Not launching this week but soon in early of MAY😁
Intesar Mohammed
We're launching tomorrow!
Rachel
Your product seems very applicable. Are you also lauching this week? We are lauching tomorrow. It is a ChatBot that helps improve customer experience. We are optimistic about the launching. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Nathalie
HERE Click "Notify me" ,please :)
ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
No this week but soon😁 Tap in! Badge about 👆
Carlos Maier
We are launching tomorrow! TourMe
Uthupios
@carlosmaier Notified.. I'm also launching tomorrow. If you want to support me as well you can click on the "Launching soon" button next to my username ☝️ and get notified. Or add this to PH url: products/uthupia-home-of-aesthetics