How Essential Is User Feedback in Your Product Iteration Cycle?

Esranur Kaygin
9 replies
🚀 We gather user feedback through sales data, support tickets, social media, surveys, and automated tools. This information is vital, but sometimes, we trust our instincts and experience over data. 💡How do you balance user feedback with intuition in product development?

Replies

Yana Berezniatska
We started with in-depth user interviews during product development and then conducted usability testing when the MVP was ready. I received much valuable information about our users, which changed my perspective on how we built the product. As a designer, it's important to understand that I am building a solution that resolves real problems, not just relying on my gut feeling.
Esranur Kaygin
@yana_berezniatska With a thorough system like this, how fast do you reach product market fit?
priyanka prasad
Mostly its through organised customer feedback. We use productlogz to collate & track user feedback in one place. Priotizing we look into customer engagement & votes metrics and then do an impact vs effort analysis and then place it on our roadmap
Esranur Kaygin
@priyanka_prasad5 Really love your answer it really shows how on top you are !
Mohammed Kheezar Hayat
The users tell me what the problem is, but the how, that I decide.
Almarie Stander
I think user feedback is the number1 most important thing. Without them, there is no product. The sooner you can get feedback and start implementing, the better.
We fix 80% of the roadmap for the next version. Then based on the collected feedback, we include that in our upcoming roadmap or the next one as much as possible.
Esranur Kaygin
@vertikanigam How long are your product update cycles?
@esranur_kaygin Minimum 2 months, and maximum 6 months.