Have you ever paid for a promoted post on PH? Was it worth it? πŸ€”

If you can share the results, it would be helpful. Wanna know if the advertisement here is useful.

Replies

Massimo Chieruzzi
I would be extremely curious as well. Few considerations (based totally on my gut feelings): - It can be effective in the early days... but the audience is likely too small to use it as a continuous growth and acquisition channel. Very similar to other smaller channels like Quora Ads. - Results will depend on the kind of product. Lead magnets, free tools, everything with a very low friction will work great. Everything targeted at other startups or developers is likely gonna work better. - Enterprise products will be a tough sell unless they have a self service entry plan.
Business Marketing with Nika
@massimocw I think that this place could be good for hiring people for startups. I tapped on a few ads because they had a good copy. There is very limited space for some creatives. Only logo and catchy headline. So advertising there is very hard.
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
The best way to test PMF is through organic marketing. IMO
Nitin Joshi
No Never. But I am going to do this in future.
@nitin_joshi Which tier are you considering? Because I think that there are more options.
α—°α—©α™­ ᒍ.
@busmark_w_nika There’s a tear system for this?! πŸ˜…πŸ‘€
Max
You can buy anything short term but they are useless long term
@stylar_max TBH, I do not invest in paid ads. maybe I will change my mind in the future but for now, I am relying on organic growth.
Moon
I haven't personally paid for a promoted post on Product Hunt yet. However, I've seen some fellow makers who have tried it out.
@moon10 Do you remember them? Maybe I would like to receive a contact on them.
Gurkaran Singh
As a tech enthusiast deeply involved in startup life, I haven't personally paid for a promoted post on PH yet, but I'd love to hear about your experience! Any insights on whether the advertisement here is worth it could help many in the community. Share away! πŸš€