Copy this fast content process

Be effective when it comes to content creation. It depends on various factors, but try to remember these: 1️⃣ The tools you use. 2️⃣ The process you implement. 3️⃣ The habits you have built. You can make it this way: 1) Idea + Copy: Use Flick Tech for easy content ideas + copy 2) Design posts: Try Creasquare as a good Canva alternative 3) Video editing: Use Opus Clip to make video snippets instantly 4) Schedule & Analyse: Later is one of the best management tools out there Do you have your tools and processes? Let me know in the comments. To stay in touch, follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/intent/user?...

Replies

Jimbo
Thanks Nika, this is useful, I need good tools but struggle to find time to try them. So many out there and its hard to know which to commit to as they're all paid.
Business Marketing with Nika
@jeducious Yeah, some of them are paid but also have a free trial. I also tried to pay for some of them (etc. Adobe Effects, Adobe Premiere) but many alternatives are free (for example DaVinci Resolve).
Arz
⚒️ Here's my stack: Twitter/ LI -> Collecting Ideas 💡 Notion/ Trello -> Writing copy 📝. It also has user management so I can delegate tasks Figma -> Post Design 🎨 Hootsuite -> Post scheduling & Analytics 📊
Business Marketing with Nika
@arzmn What would you recommend for video and video effects?
Arz
@busmark_w_nika Opus clip. It identifies the engaging part with AI & makes short videos out of your long videos.