When the day ends what makes you feel like you spent a productive day?

Hakan Baybas
6 replies
From my side, if I can note down my to-do list in the morning and complete some of them or a few tasks from my backlog, it makes me feel productive. Tell me what makes you feel you were productive at the end of the day?

Replies

Adela Popa
Not having to postpone anything.
For me, a productive day is when I've managed to cross off at least one significant task from my to-do list and learned something new, no matter how small. It's the small victories and new insights that keep the momentum going!
Hakan Baybas
Some days I don't see my small achievements and focus only on big tasks, and I feel unproductive. But @zijian we should do small victories you're right.
Ashley Flynn
For me, I make my to-do list the night before. If I can check some off in the morning, midday, and after I log off, it makes me feel accomplished and my day has been fully completed!
Mahati V Singh
For me, if I was able to accomplish everything on my To-Do list without deviating much from the original plan I feel productive. I sleep with a sense of satisfaction when this happens. And when it does not I feel like I could manage time better and break the tasks smaller to have them completed. Then i tend to avoid those mistakes the next day.
Otis Wu
For me, a productive day is when I've crossed at least one significant item off my to-do list and learned something new. It's about making tangible progress while also expanding my knowledge or skills.