Got an AI Product to Showcase? Connect with 1,000 Enthusiastic AI Users!

Ashley Gross
5 replies
Do you have an AI product you're excited about? I’d love to hear from you! I run The Prompt Community, a group of 1,000 engaged AI enthusiasts eager to explore new tools. Our members especially appreciate learning directly from founders about the mission, ethics, and value behind their products. If you're interested in introducing your tool to a community that's passionate about innovative AI solutions and ethical practices, please reach out. We're always on the lookout for groundbreaking technologies to test and discuss. Looking forward to possibly collaborating with you!

Replies

Winston Zin
We have a Ai fitness coach that can see you (using the cam) and track workouts and give real-time feedback. We’re launching a social side to the AI coach next week. Would love to introduce impakt to your community.
Ashley Gross
@winstonzin What a cool concept! I sent you an email! Check your spam folder if you did not receive it.
Karolina Brach
@survicate has AI-powered surveys and analysis 🔥 AI can support you with survey creation, choosing the right template and text response categorization. And there's more coming soon 🤫