What supports you the most during difficult periods or moments in life?

Julia Molchanova
6 replies
Each of us has something unique that helps. Maybe we can share our ways, huh? :)

Replies

Andrii Konovalenko
Close friends and thoughts of them always lend me a hand. I believe humans are inherently social creatures, and it's our connections and interactions that guide us through any situation.
Julia Molchanova
I find help in taking a walk with a cup of coffee in the park; laughing with a loved one; watching a cartoon, especially a funny one - like "The Croods" family; hugs; bright sunlight and sounds of nature - birds, the sound of rain, the crackling of a campfire
Marina
Family! usually they are the best support for me. Walks in the nature or travelling are pushing me back to life as well. Also in the past I did lots of volunteering (mainly in kids orphanages) - it gives quite a perspective on your own life and things to be grateful for.
Maria Pilipenko
What supports me the most is the unwavering love and understanding from my family and friends to provide me with comfort and strength. Additionally, engaging in meditation, especially with the calming backdrop of ocean sounds, helps me find inner peace, clarity, and resilience to face challenges with a sense of calm and balance.
Aris Nakos
the pairing of regular workouts and sleep
Gurkaran Singh
In tough times, finding the right support system can make all the difference. Whether it's a good book, a walk in nature, or a cheesy rom-com marathon, sharing our coping mechanisms can lead to some unexpected gems. Let's swap self-care secrets and help each other power through! 🌟