What payment gateway are you using?

Fabian Maume
52 replies
Hi everybody, as I'm hunting Confirmo I'm curious to know more about which payment gateway you are currently using? Also what currency are you offering for payment?

Replies

Sasha Zaiats 🇺🇦
When we talk about payments - here comes Stripe! Love the simplicity and security
Marcelo Andrade Perino
We use Stripe at the moment!
Ashley from Shadow
@julia_zakharova2 oh wow! what inspired using crypto as the form of payment?
Julia Zakharova
@ashley_from_shadow Swift was turned off where I am) but now the main crypto platform doesn’t work here either.
Adejoke Yinka
We use strip at that time
Nola S. Ro
right now we use braintree
Fabian Maume
@nolas_ro Are you happy with it? I found it more complex to use than stripe.
Kady Ouilina
I am using confirmo
Lee
right now nothing
Nikita Jain
We use strip at that time
synthia korir
we are using braintree
Teekaram
I am using confirmo
We use Stripe for our web-based app and also use Square for our travel business.
Swayam
We're using stripe right now
I'm currently using Stripe for its ease of integration and robust API, offering payments in USD to cater to a broad user base. How does Confirmo compare in terms of multi-currency support and transaction fees?
Marvin Mändle
Stripe
Jamie L
I'm currently using Stripe for its seamless integration and robust API, offering payments in USD, EUR, and GBP to cater to a wider international customer base. How does Confirmo compare in terms of ease of integration and currency options?
Kyle Young ⛳️
Stripe, but working on developing one so I don't sacrifice the 3% every transaction.
Andrew Jernigan
Stripe currently but really impressed by Lemon Squeezy https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Vincent Xu
Launching soon!
I'm currently using Stripe for its robust API and ease of integration, offering payments in USD to cater to a broad customer base. How does Confirmo compare in terms of integration and currency options?