What leisure time activities do you do when you don't work?

Ridiculous question to be asked people who are in a work mood 24/7. But let's try it. Maybe you will pick up a new (healthy) habit. If I do not work, I... 🏋️‍♀️ Exercise while listening to video casts/podcasts 🎧 🚶‍♀️ Walk/Hike 👨‍👨‍👧‍👦 Gather with family members and friends 📚 Read books 🎭 Attend cultural events (related to tech, networking and so on) 🧠 Try to learn new things (like languages, and other skills) It is your turn. Happy Sunday!

Replies

Nitin Joshi
While working I don't do anything just work because I distract easily.
Nitin Joshi
@busmark_w_nika Yep! I don't know why but I got distract. how about you?
Business Marketing with Nika
@nitin_joshi I have opened several tabs and is quite difficult to concentrate. I should definitely spend less time on the internet. :-D
Nathan Luke
I read books, listen to music, watch movies, go for walks, and practice mindfulness meditation.
@nathan_luke I am open if you share your playlist, booklist and also watchlist. Yeah, I collect these things. 😀 and speaking about mindfulness meditation, I should try it.
Alvaro Villalba Perez
Those are lots of things! I study subjects from many different fields, hangout with friends and exercise
@mihajlokovacevic Yeah, I do it as well. Can you share some of them? Feel free on LinkedIn :-D
Exercise Krav Maga Golf Aaaand I’m finally visit my mum and sister in Australia! I love that you have try learn new things!!
@slimmy82 Oh, I have always wanted to visit Australia because of the weather. Like all year long there is warm. 😃 Happy to hear that you have so active life-style. Krav Maga is kind of trend? Many of my friends practice it.
@busmark_w_nika yeah it’s warm here! Krav Maga is not really a trend, I just love the style and how much exercise you do! If you get a chance to visit Australia, do it!
Elena Tsemirava
I love hiking and walking. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to rest.
@elenat ❤️ I hope that once we will be able to hike together. Like kind of effort not to work but also switch our minds off. 🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️
Deniz Savkay
I do moderate lifting and bodyweight exercises in my home-office. It excellently decreases my back pain and stiffness.
Matej Cabadaj
Pretty similar to what you mentioned @busmark_w_nika 🤔 Sports, reading, family time, time spent in nature! 😁
@matej_cabadaj what sport do you do Matej? :-D We hadn't time to talk about it. :-D
During leisure time, engaging in activities that promote relaxation and personal growth is essential. I enjoy various pursuits such as reading, exploring new hobbies like painting or gardening, and staying active through outdoor adventures or workouts. Additionally, I find value in utilizing online platforms like AiToolsKit.ai, which offers a range of free tools for AI, SEO, writing, YouTube, and social media. These resources not only provide opportunities for creativity and learning but also help optimize productivity and efficiency in various endeavors, making leisure time both enjoyable and enriching. https://producthunt.com/posts/ai...
Niamh Cunningham
আরে বন্ধুরা, আমি যখন ঘড়ির কাঁটা বন্ধ থাকি, তখন আমি খেলাধুলার বাজি এবং অনলাইন ক্যাসিনোর জগতে ডুব দিতে পছন্দ করি। সম্প্রতি, আমি https://jeetbuzz.plus/bn/ -এ কিছু সময় ব্যয় করছি, এবং এটি সত্যই বেশ দুঃসাহসিক কাজ। এটি বাংলাদেশের অনলাইন বেটিংয়ের জন্য সবচেয়ে বড় প্ল্যাটফর্মগুলির মধ্যে একটি, যা বিভিন্ন ধরণের স্পোর্টস বেটিং এবং ক্যাসিনো গেম অফার করে। আপনি যদি এই ধরণের জিনিসের মধ্যে থাকেন এবং একটি নতুন রোমাঞ্চের সন্ধান করেন, তাহলে আপনি JeetBuzz এ এটি পরীক্ষা করে দেখতে চাইতে পারেন। এটি আপনার অবসর সময়ে কিছুটা উত্তেজনা যোগ করার একটি দুর্দান্ত উপায়, বিশেষ করে যদি আপনি গেমটির রোমাঞ্চ উপভোগ করেন। শুধু ভেবেছিলাম এই ছোট্ট রত্নটি আপনাদের সবার সাথে শেয়ার করব।
Josh
Launching soon!
Get fresh air, stretch and chat with close friends. Maybe play some video games too 👾
Nadia Zueva
Launching soon!
i love road trips & outdoor/indoor climbing
Marvin Mändle
Hockey and skydiving
Marvin Mändle
@busmark_w_nika I can recommend it to 100%! To jump out of plane is a feeling you can't describe. Give it a try!
Saniyyah Prima
I usually do self-pampering 😄
@saniyyah 😃 How does it look like? Like buying great food, fashion week hauls etc? :-D
Saniyyah Prima
@busmark_w_nika More like pampering myself with skincare and body care products, lighting an aromatic candle and of course buying some great food! :D
Denise Moore
When I'm not hustling, I love to hit the gym.
Mansi Trivedi
Read Books. Scroll though Pinterest. Take a nap.
@mansi_trivedi1 Wow! I admire you. You are able to do many things while studying and running a business. ❤️
Violetta Chernobuk
Everything you meantioned above+cooking, watching films and series
@violetta_chernobuk Watchin films and series! YES! What are your favourites? Cooking – TBH, this is not my favorite part! :-D
KC Onrade
I read a book, watch series, learn a language, visit my family, listening to music. Almost the same with yours :D