What is your best B2B Enterprise SaaS sales tactics?

Carl Magnus Behm
8 replies
Looking for advice on how to attack the big enterprises as an early stage startup. Would be grateful for any tips and tricks!

Replies

Izuorah Dubem
Find a lead gen tool, then get closer to those businesses
Carl Magnus Behm
@izuorah_dubem Do you have any tools that you have used and liked?
Izuorah Dubem
@kaspian It depends on your field. Me I use Wappalyzer for what I do. But I know folks use Linkedin for Lead gen. Basically any tool that can get your list of potential customers, their contacts or info is a good start. But I use Wappalyzer.
Software Guy (Aarvy)
Hi Carl, you can market your SaaS product on social media before its launch. or I can help you market your SaaS by writing a detailed review of your product on my blog. If you're interested, please connect with me at- thesoftwareguy1994 at gmail.com with your name and product name as the subject
Krishna Kumar
Do you have friends in the enterprises, who can introduce you to the right person? If yes, this is the easiest and cheapest way for early wins
James
In enterprise your buyer probably != your user, and you may even have to go through procurement to close a deal. That means a lot of decision makers with different priorities getting involved, so IMO a) it'll help if you have a key contact that's super passionate about your product (a champion) and b) you help them bring everyone else aboard by providing documentation with your key value props that they can circulate internally, without having to write it themselves.
Fabian Maume
Linkedin would be the best way to go. Connect with the decision leaders of the company there. If you are targeting more than 500 companies, you can run LinkedIn ads targeting those companies. Combining LinkedIn ads and LinkedIn outreach works quite well.