What has having a PH streak taught you?

Katarina Stanley
26 replies

Replies

Daniel Burns
Consistency is key! Particularly to to build, nurture, and engage with a community.
Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
Still trying to figure that out, not sure it's worth stressing about it
Jake Harrison
Consistent and have determination to do one thing will give you great rewards. Today is #60 days
Katarina Stanley
@jakeharr that’s awesome! What do the rewards get you?
Sarvpriy Arya
Consistency really helps
Ritav Das
When you want to be regular on a website but miss upon it due to some certain events , a small notification reminding on your streak helps a lot :) . Explored a lot of products due to my 50 day streaks and not I am a regular
Yemi Oyepeju
I see people here saying consistency is key but I wonder, does its purpose not counter itself, eventually? If you're at e.g. 195 day streak, gunning for 200 and life happens that you miss a day, it resets to 0. Would that not discourage you to start from the bottom again?
Yemi Oyepeju
Perhaps it could be more gamified, such as "perform certain number of actions to recover your spot within certain time" so a day miss won't be an absolute loss. What do you think?
Katarina Stanley
@uxyemi I completely get your point. I think if you try to get something out of the streak, like experience or a stronger sense of community, it makes following the streak and starting from the bottom a lot easier.
Relja Denic
It's like a drug, hahaha, just like chasing that 1st spot. We have 5h left and we're trying to move to that 1st spot. Everything is made on PH to make you stay and look around, which is good I think.
Casey Alexander
The key is consistency! especially to create, cultivate, and interact with a community.
André J
Launching soon!
Being the king of pacman is dope. Arcade 80s style.