What do you think is still missing from Product Hunt's page?

An
5 replies
Personally, I find the current Product Hunt page rather simple, with the daily leaderboard showing only the product name. If I want to see a brief description of the product, I still need to click through to the detail page one by one, which is still a bit annoying. Do you feel the same as me? Or do you think there are other things that could be optimized on the Product Hunt page?

Replies

Mohammed Kheezar Hayat
Not so much anymore, but I used to regularly check Product hunt for new products in specific categories. But I had to search every time. If PH allows users to pin their searches on the home page it would be very helpful.
An
@zaryat Agreed, for example, I'm more concerned about AI products, which often require various keyword filters to find.
Ryan Zhang
I believe what's missing from ProductHunt's page is a more dynamic user engagement feature, such as live Q&A sessions with product creators. This could significantly enhance the interaction between makers and the community, fostering a more vibrant ecosystem.
An
@ryan_motiff Quite an interesting idea, but it would require the product maker to happen to be online? Otherwise it's no different than a review.