What do you do for exercise?

Richard Gao
14 replies
As founders, it's important to take care of our physical health as well. What do you do for exercise? I do calisthenics. Doorframe pullup bar + gymnastics rings = home gym

Replies

Robert Poplawski
Good point, Richard. I used to go to the gym, and also a bit of running in the park. But it was taking so much time. I have a full time job, 2 kids, side projects, ... crazy! So I started doing quick morning workouts: 100 sit ups + 50 push ups, every day. Since I started this ~2 months ago, I observed higher energy level for the entire day. And it takes me only 5-10 minutes! Calisthenics - you keep that thing in your house?
Igor Bodrov
@robert_poplawski @richard_gao2 Door pullup bar is one of my best purchases for the last year!
Vincent Sider
12k running daily and swimming pool at least once a week. If in a hurry, 30 minutes sprints daily.
Luo Baishun
I play basketball and do push-ups.
maryam sh
I work with an app (dumbell workout) three times a day- half an hour
Théodore Poinsot
As a product maker, I prioritize physical exercise to maintain my health and productivity. I make it a point to incorporate some form of physical activity into my daily routine, such as going for a jog, lifting weights, or practicing yoga. Additionally, I ensure I am eating a well-balanced diet and getting enough sleep to support my overall well-being. Taking care of one's physical health is crucial for maintaining focus and energy, which are essential for producing high-quality work.
Jason Andries
I go boxing 3 times a week and do weight training 2-3 times a week. Some weeks I like to switch it up and take a spinning class as well. I'll start to go for a morning run again 2-3 times a week once the weather gets better.
Ágh Helmut
I exercise 4 times a week, mostly I do calisthenics. But it's more like staying in shape than building muscles. I found it hard to exercise in the mornings, later on, in the day I felt exhausted and my productivity was not that good, so I changed my daily routine and now I exercise at night. Now it become a nice habit and I couldn't live without it! 😀
Abdullah Chaudhry
Morning walk with a light exercise.
Ali Asad Ullah
I go to gym in the evening.
Royce Wong
I'm trying to get some exercise in on the daily. The flavour of the month. 30 min Walks.
Nikhil Mehra
Walking and trying to hit the daily 10k steps target. Great tech these days allows us to track heart rates also and pushes to increase speed at some
robert shelton
I make an effort to work out every day. The flavor of the month is 30-minute treadmill walks. Because it is a regular part of my exercise routine, which is essential, I would invest the money in a new one. Maybe I have read some exciting fitness articles lately that have inspired me to work on my fitness. While inspiration is a great starting point, you must seriously consider your fitness needs and goals. It is a great way to receive a baseline for your physical condition and be sure that there are no health issues that may interfere with your workouts. Good Luck! Move ahead...