What are some tips for successfully launching on Product Hunt?

Shaur ul Asar
13 replies

Replies

Justin McGill
Plan your launch very carefully. Identify the best day and time to launch 🚀
Pranab Buragohain
@jus10mcgill while that is something one must do, I must admit having seen a lot of near-instant launches enjoying decent success.
Building community and engaging with it :)
Shaur ul Asar
@sandradjajic any ideas regarding building a strong community?
Upen V
I have done multiple product launches and wrote my experiences and some pointers here https://microsaashq.com/insights...
I suggest building a community around your product before launching. Share your idea with your target audience on social media, forums, and other platforms to create buzz and get early feedback.
Kseniya Avtukhovich
Plan ahead: Give yourself plenty of time to prepare for your launch on Product Hunt. Set a clear launch date, create a plan for promoting your launch, and make sure your product is ready for the spotlight. Build relationships: Connect with other Product Hunt users and engage with the community before your launch. Optimize your listing: Make sure your Product Hunt listing is well-crafted and engaging. Include clear and concise information about your product, a compelling tagline, and eye-catching visuals. Engage with the community: Be active on Product Hunt during your launch and engage with the community. Respond to comments, answer questions, and thank users for their support. Leverage social media: Use social media to promote your launch and drive traffic to your Product Hunt listing. Share updates, teasers, and behind-the-scenes content to build excitement and anticipation. Follow up: After your launch, follow up with the community and thank them for their support. Share updates on your progress and respond to any feedback or questions that arise. I believe this is the best strategy :)