How do you think AI will impact the future of work?

Shaur ul Asar
7 replies

Replies

Justin McGill
However, the increasing use of AI and automation also means that some jobs may become redundant, and workers will need to reskill and adapt to new roles.
In my opinion, AI has the potential to automate many repetitive and tedious tasks, allowing workers to focus on more creative and strategic work.
Umar Saleem
Lead to better decision-making and resource allocation I think
Andrew Philip
As AI technology continues to advance, it will create new job opportunities in areas such as data science, machine learning, and AI development.
Tibor Szantai
I think AI may also be useful to improve workplace safety by monitoring potential hazards and alerting workers to potential risks.
Alexis Khvatov
AI will definitely make our jobs easier! I'm just worried about all the unemployed robots taking over the world... Wait, who programmed me to say that? #NotMyCreator
Bakemono Fra
The old saying goes that technology and automation will replace tasks and jobs previously performed by people but MORE new jobs will arise. Since the industrial revolution, this has been mostly correct until now. However I think that the more technology improves and expands into new human capabilities, intellectual and creative ones included, the less the old saying will hold true. Don’t get me wrong, I love seeing the amazing innovation that is disclosing before our eyes, but I’m afraid this is just the beginning and, if we don’t innovate responsibly and with the right vision, it’s gonna be bad, really bad for the job market in some years.