How did you get your 1st 100 Paid users?

Salim Boudi
2 replies
Launching a product is such a delightful milestone, especially if your launch went well and if you managed to get into the the 3 first places on the day you launched. But it also mark the start of your journey now that your product is out to the world. What are the tips and tools that you leveraged to get your 1st paid users?

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
Hey there! As someone who has dipped their toes into various tech realms, I can relate to the excitement of launching a product and the challenge of acquiring those first 100 paid users. For me, it's been a mix of leveraging social media marketing, tapping into my network for word-of-mouth referrals, and utilizing platforms like Product Hunt to generate buzz. Data science has been my latest obsession, so I've been diving deep into analytics to understand user behavior and optimize conversion rates. Oh, and a sprinkle of embedded programming magic never hurts! It's all about experimenting, learning, and adapting. Good luck on your journey to the first 100 paid users! 🚀
Salim Boudi
@thestarkster thanks for your valuable insights ✌️ exciting and frustrating journey at the same time, especially when you know that you have in hands a tool that can change the daily lives of many developers, designers and Project managers haha ! We're just starting in this journey of spreading Iteration X and I hope we'll soon start seeing some traction around it 👍