How did you come up with the idea for your product?

Shaur ul Asar
12 replies

Replies

Justin McGill
I'm proud to introduce AI Detector, the product I founded. Its creation was inspired by the growing need to detect AI-generated content accurately. The goal is to empower users to distinguish between human-generated and AI-generated content effortlessly.
Henry Richmond
It wasn't through excessive thinking for sure! The general concept came to me whilst travelling, I then worked to refine it for a while, but the idea was there!
Zoe Stetsenko
As for me, all ideas come when I learn something new. It can be a different field or area of knowledge. And then at the intersection of areas some new solutions and ideas are found
Wow, it's fascinating to read about how different founders develop their product ideas!
Venessa Perez
I've had an ad-revenue based tool for years. It's always been a side/passion project and never quite knew how to make it a product or at the very least the best way to improve it. I had a feedback form on it but didn't get enough traction to truly understand the visitor's needs. Last month I decided to change the feedback form's design, include follow-up questions, and add it in two places. The engagement jumped and visitors started providing really valuable insights on what they value and what else they need. The insights have been a game changer for the sites. Then I thought what if my follow-up questions could take into account the feedback they have already provided so it's not redundant and I could deeply understand what their needs were? What if my feedback form could run an instant qualitative research session? I knew AI could help. I researched and could not find anything quite like the idea, I know there's a UX research market and I knew other creators like myself could potentially find a tool like this valuable. I've been building it and learning ever since!
Tim
Scratching my own itch!
Ruslan.D
The idea came from the need to solve my problem )