favourite book?

Julia Engelsmann
43 replies

Replies

Corey Hall
Right now, fiction: The Final Girl Support Group. Nonfiction: Steal Like An Artist
André J
Launching soon!
It's a short. It's called "the financial analyst". It's about an AI that plays the financial markets. It's in the Enders game book series. But not very available. But it can be found.
Paolo Go
It's a book that had the power to transfer to me the passion of reading. It is called "Ask the dust" by John Fante, and I read it translated into my mother tongue language. Today I mostly read personal growth/business related books, but that one is the one that I will remember as the first love. Yours?
Julia Engelsmann
@access24 I will check it out, thank you! Very good question. I think my favorite books are from Ken Follet. But one that is called "That's bold of you" from Case Kenny is my favorite growth book.
Nola S. Ro
''The financial analyst".
Jesse T. Glover
i dont like to read books
Ruben Boonzaaijer
psycho cybernetics
Paolo Go
@ruben_boonz do you have any title to suggest? I just started with this topic and I love it
Lucas Bransbury
A few books that I have read over the last couple of years which really helped me and several aspects, personal and professional development. 1. Thinking in systems - Donella Meadows Genius concepts that are mind opening, applicable and simplified. 2. Psycho-Cybernetics - Maxwell Maltz Completely changes your way of thinking, this book is really a gift, to you all who haven't read it.
Charlotte Zhou
It must be Harry Potter. The magical world is where I can fully immerse myself in and let all other things go out of my mind.
Brett Chalmers
Man's Search for Meaning ~ Viktor Frankl
Jerryton
Launching soon!
How to talk to any one
Anna Sazonova
Gut: The Inside Story of Our Body's Most Underrated Organ - Giulia Enders
George Burmistrov
For fiction it's probably gonna be "The Cloclwork Orange". For non-fiction probably "Masters of Doom" about the game development company id Software.
Nastassia
oh so many :) "Franny and Zoey" by J D Sallinger in fiction and "Essentialism" by Greg McKeown
Christian Gyenes
Dragonball Mangas 🤩😅
Phil Meyer
Lord of the Rings. I’m listening to the audiobook with speed at 0.85x and for whatever reason it feels like a brand-new tale. So many details to notice when you hear it a little slowed down
Gurkaran Singh
That's a tough one! There are so many great books out there, it's hard to choose just one favorite. What about you – any recommendations for a good read?