Did anyone watch the Apple Keynote? How did you feel about it?

Daniel Zaitzow
12 replies

Replies

Jimbo
Haven't watched, was there anything in there about their apple silicon development?
Daniel Zaitzow
@jeducious just a note that "all of their products are Silicon" but it was in passing - not a focal point
Jason
Apple makes everything emotional. Amazing!
Namrata Dutta
The Action button is definitely a game changer, but owning a 14 pro max, I feel, not worth upgrading this time.
Daniel Zaitzow
@namrata_dutta yea I think anything under the 11 model series might be worth upgrading, otherwise I am not sure the value makes sense.
Serge Neskoromny
The double-tap gesture recognized by the watch is the most useful new feature; I'll most likely use it. The Watch Ultra 2 is beautiful. The camera keeps improving on the iPhone Pro, and the ability to shoot spatial videos is cool, but I will probably stick with my iPhone 13 Pro for another year. I'm a bit concerned that they announced improvements in standard keyboard error correction, so I'll need to compete with Apple too with my proofreading keyboard that I'm launching tomorrow! 😄
Daniel Zaitzow
@serge_neskoromny yea that double tap gesture feels like something out of Black Mirror or 'insert sci-fi reference' - Still really slick. I am going to stick with the 13 pro as well. It still feels powerful and fast enough to do the things I need of it.
Arc Lee
was about just usb-c only
Daniel Zaitzow
@arc_lee it felt that way at times for sure - They actually didn't even announce a great new ios feature where you can train your voice which I thought was really cool - also scary.