Any stock market/crypto enthusiasts here?

Joonatan
22 replies
We are building a platform for retail investors who invest in stocks, ETFs, funds, and crypto to help them be organized, analytical, and efficient. Are there any passionate investors or simply people interested in finance here?

Replies

Joonatan
@yegorgolovnia Liking both stocks & cryptos or just one of them?
Chris
I'm big on crypto! Looks like an interesting idea to keep track of your investments effeciently
Joonatan
@chrisakoury Awesome to hear! I can suggest to keep an eye on our upcoming launch, will drop some big features on top of Stockle's beta version. We added cryptos to Stockle awhile ago since many people asked them, been also following them more closely now. Definitely very interesting stuff!
Joonatan
@chrisakoury Awesome! Feel free to also check out our current release and see if you got any feedback on it!
Constantine Stan.
👆 not so many tho' Most people are on the A.I. hype at the moment.
Joonatan
@constantine_stan AI definitely is a huge trend right now, seeing that in ProductHunt also! Hope Stockle's upcoming launch fits into the mix:D
Ashley Flynn
Our product that we launched today features ways to buy crypto! If you get a moment check it out and support if you'd like! We'd greatly appreciate it. producthunt.com/posts/proproffr-com
Exciting to see your launch! @joonatanvanhala Is it only available on desktop?
Joonatan
@bahar_ozkan Thank you! For now only on web but mobile optimisations are coming and mobile app is also in the roadmap!
Rahul Mishra
I'm into mostly stocks.
Joonatan
@yogi_rahul Same here! Long term investor, mostly interested in small caps and growth stocks. Though been following a bit of cryptos also as we recently added them to Stockle due to requests from users
KT
A crypto exchange service https://obmify.com/ offers users a streamlined platform to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies with ease. With intuitive interfaces and user-friendly features, these platforms enable both beginners and experienced traders to navigate the world of digital assets efficiently.
Joonatan
@kateryna_tarasova Interesting! How long you've been building it?
Yvan Domingues
Crypto Marketer here, also a finance enthusiast overall so I'll keep an eye on your upcoming launch.
Goktug Can Simay
I trade crypto full time with CryptOn. (as an engineering student :D ) https://cryptonforecast.com
Joonatan
@simaygoktug Interesting, lots of engineers tend to be interested in investing and finance like myself also:D