330 day streak ๐Ÿ”ฅ Launched Stunning ๐Ÿš€

Ghulam Abbas
19 replies
Celebrating 330 days streak today and launched Stunning ๐Ÿš€ Stunning is a full suite for marketing agencies. You can create websites, social media content, blogs, lead generation and even SEO websites in bulk for your clients. We'd love for you to take a look and share your feedback with us. Your input helps us grow and improve! https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Mohamed Ghaith
Woohooo ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ
Umar Saleem
Congratulations on reaching a 330-day streak and launching Stunning! Keep up the fantastic work, and here's to continued success with Stunning!
Sree
Congrats on the streak Ghulam. Hopefully I can keep my streak as long as you
Jake Tital
Almost to the top streak medal of 365 ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด
JD Worcester
Congrats on the streak & launch! Let's go!
Benjamin Sloutsky
Congrats, thatโ€™s insane!! Keep it up
Karl Morgan
Impressive streak and an even more impressive launch!
Milli Sen
Wow! Congratulations! Stunning is impressive!
Eser ร‡etinkaya
Congrats Ghulam! I wish you best of luck. I have a question. There are lots of text-to-website builders being launched every day. Yes, it is a big market but, at some point some of them need to be standing as leads in the competition. And those need to offer things that others donโ€™t. Your copilot as an example seems perfect at this point. Are you planning to add other features? Or what else puts you in a more advantegeous point?
Ghulam Abbas
@esercetinkaya Thank you very much bro! Stunning is different because it's not only website builder but full suite with AI Marketing that helps generate google ads, Facebook posts, tweets and emails, then there is AI Genie that generates SEO Blogs, and CRM for lead generation. so in total Stunning have 4 models under 1 dashboard and this is a unique value proposition to agencies.
Eser ร‡etinkaya
@abbas143official you are welcome! And thank you for the clear explanation. I see now, you offer the whole package and it really improves the experience. Congrats again, wish you the best of luck!