Planable is the command center of social media campaigns, bringing all of your people and content in the same place. It's a platform that allows agencies, social media managers, freelancers, marketing and communication teams worldwide to create social media campaigns and exchange feedback in the most visual way.
We built Planable to bring team members, clients and social content on the same page for better, faster brand storytelling.
We started Planable out of our own need for better social media collaboration. Every single social media project we were ever involved was complete chaos in terms of collaboration. We were using spreadsheets for social media content review, PowerPoints for showcasing content to clients, Dropbox or G Drive for transferring files, fake Facebook pages for previewing content, Buffer or Hootsuite for scheduling it once it was approved. This mishmash of tools was confusing. Feedback was scattered across back and forth emails. And the exercise of imagining how a carousel or link post is going to look like after publishing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn was simply frustrating.
We think great social content is created by teams who are aligned and we help them easily do that. Once you check it, you'll realize how simple the app is.
As of now with Planable you can have:
- Your social content in the same place, perfectly organized and visually ric
- Preview the content exactly like it would look after publishing so no misunderstandings can happen
- Feedback exchange and real-time iteration
- Approvals, with one single click, dead simple
- Schedule, to all your social pages, on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin